Wednesday, July 2, 2008

So What?

Salam Alaik/Hi

Blogging.

As it is now, quite a boring and simple activity.

For me, it is just a way to be expressive, since I have none, in the name of talent, have it in words of mouth.

I am, occasionally , seems to inherit my late grandfather's talent. He was a journalist, and having also an artistic hand of Khat.

I wrote, as fluent as I am not in speaking. I am, more comfortably use English rather than my own language. I never lost in the usage of English, rather than when I am writing in Malay. It is, a matter of deliverance rather than being blindly patriotic. I am, respectful of the language as much Malays do.

So, comment if you wish to, and I wish to write in the light of God, who are Most Merciful.


Wassalam.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

salam,

well ah chup, what i can say is, its well proven. u R damn gud in english (sory 4 d word - juz trying 2 b Xpressive). u dun talk much but u CAN WRITE. u really do n dat really impress me a lot!well, like myself, when i m nervous or out of word, or even got lost in somewhere d only language dat can make me talk properly is English, but obviously as u can C, when i write, my grammas r crap n my English is simple. one more common thing between us dat is so not common though~ =P